The Hemafa Future 2000 manual adjustable slatted frame allows for a healthy elevation of the body with many adjustment options. The head and foot sections bring you into different reclining positions so that you can lie comfortably and relax. This is perfectly possible on the point-elastic and pressure-free lying surface, various zones ensure individual body support. The 30 wood slats adjust precisely and give you a high level of sleeping comfort when lying on your side. The Hemafa Future 2000 slatted frame is made of plywood that has been glued several times and is flexibly mounted in flexible rubber elements.
Thanks to modern technology, the Hemafa Future 2000 adjustable slatted frame is durable and functional.
Properties of Hemafa Future 2000 adjustable slatted frame:
• Brand: Hemafa
• Series: Future 2000
• Type: insert frame
• Material: glued plywood | rubber mounts
• Frame height: approx. 9 cm
• Number of slats: 30 slats
• Adjustability: Adjustable head and foot sections
• Features: shoulder comfort zone | reinforced middle zone
• Manufacturer’s warranty: 2 years
• Manufacture: Made in Germany
Before placing your order, be sure to measure the inside dimensions of the bed frame.
This product line is in stock