Long manually adjustable head and foot section (LKF)
• 28 flexibly mounted spring slats with permanently elastic Tectel caps that cover the rail ensure excellent body adaptation and flexible lying comfort right up to the edge area.
• Frame made of high-quality, multi-layer glued, coated beech wood for increased stability.
• Flexible shoulder lowering guarantees ergonomically ideal sinking in of the shoulder.
• Finely adjustable lumbar adjustment offers exact body support.
• Self-regulating pelvic comfort zone: intelligent and independent adjustment to any reclining position, including two-stage hardness regulation clips for additional individual fine-tuning.
All comfort variants have the same overall height – all versions can be combined with one another as desired.
• Precise, multi-level height adjustment for active lumbar support on two pairs of bars.
• Self-regulating pelvic comfort zone with the additional option of individual Fine tuning using the included hardness adjustment clips.
Frame: 55 mm multilayer glued beech wood frame Crosspieces made of solid beech wood
Number of slats: 28, 8 mm multi-layer glued, foiled beech wood
Adjustable grid: head part 13-fold, foot part 6-fold (GA: 3-fold)
Medical reflux adjustment in the head area
Optionally also with gas pressure spring (LKF GA) for easy access to the bed storage
Width: 80, 90, 100, 120, 140 cm
Length: 190, 200, 210, 220cm
Total height: 8.5 cm
Before placing your order, be sure to measure the inside dimensions of the bed frame.
This product line is in stock